Cassandra Ward is an associate with the law firm of Klausner, Kaufman, Jensen & Levinson. Ms. Ward attended Florida International University in Miami where she received a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, shortly thereafter she attended Nova Southeastern University and received a double Masters in Criminal Justice and Psychology. After graduate school, Ms. Ward worked for the 17th Judicial Circuit of Broward County as a court case manager in the juvenile delinquency division.
Ms. Ward received her Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2016 and thereafter joined the firm. During law school, Cassandra interned with the Miami-Dade Police Department’s Legal Bureau and the Broward County State Attorney’s Office. She is an active member of The Florida Bar. Cassandra lives in Parkland with her husband, Aaron.
- Florida International University, BA, 2005
- Nova Southeastern University, MS, 2007
- Nova Southeastern University Center for Psychological Studies, MS, 2009
- Saint Thomas University School of Law, JD, 2016
- Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association